We are looking to employ a Compliance Services Executive
Title of role: Compliance Services Executive
The Compliance Services Executive will report to the Head of Implementation & Support of Governor. He/she will be responsible for the management of a number of key Governor Software clients.
The position will be located in Dublin and may involve extensive travel.
GOVERNOR is a state-of-the-art software product that revolutionises the way in which board directors and senior executives govern and risk manage their enterprises. GOVERNOR is a cost-effective, easy- to-use system that assists institutions in complying with new governance and risk regulations and enhances the quality of management information distributed throughout the organisation.
The company was started in September 2015 and is anticipating strong growth in customer numbers across financial institutions in our major markets of UK, Europe and USA.
Responsible for the overall account management of a number of clients
In collaboration with company leaders, create and implement an effective and growth-driven operating model to support increased customer numbers.
Carry out the following roles:
- Ad-hoc consulting for clients in the compliance / risk area
- Analysis of clients compliance and or risk requirements.
- Pre-sales configuration of the software and demonstrations to prospective clients onsite
Governor Software Limited Hedge House, Northbrook Lane, Dublin 6, Registered in Ireland No. 565471, VAT IE3385519AH www.governorsoftware.com
- Completion of Requests for Proposals in collaboration with sales
- Implementation of the software at a client site(training provided)
- Functional product support of the client as required
- General account management of the client
- Input of product ideas and concerns to the Product Manager
- Work closely in a consultative and collaborative way with sales, product development and senior management.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Compliance/Risk experience with at least 3 years of operational experience in the risk, compliance or senior level reporting areas of financial services.
- Demonstrated ability to “make things happen,” i.e. proven track record of success in delivering reports and data to senior leaders.
- Good technical skills in the areas of MS Office, databases and report writing technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with customers/clients.
- Proven ability to translate client needs into well-defined specifications and deliverables
- Strong partnership and collaborative style with excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
Operational expertise. Can quickly assess operational issues and continue to drive efficiencies and effectiveness.
Straight Shooter. Synthesizes information, gets to the core details, ability to make decisions and quickly understand the detail.
A Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Contact Maria Phillips on +353 (0)87 4444773 or Maria.Phillips@GovernorSoftware.com