Governor now brings the FCA Handbook (licensed by the FCA) to our clients so that they can leverage it within their firms.
Your live, actionable version of the FCA Handbook to use in-house
map, track, action and report regulatory compliance
View the demo to see how easy it is to map, track, action and report regulatory compliance with Governor Reg
struggle to understand the status of your compliance against each relevant provision of the FCA Handbook
struggle to provide evidence of the above compliance statuses
struggle to understand the effect of Handbook changes on your business
Governor Reg: FCA is the first live, actionable version of the FCA Handbook for Regulated Firms to use in-house to map compliance.
This online solution provides FCA authorised firms their own unique live copy of the FCA Handbook (licensed by the FCA), giving them the ability to record status, documents and comments directly onto the individual provisions as well as to track changes as they are made to the regulations and internal compliance workplan.
Governor Reg provides compliance teams with a structured list of tasks and internal evidence documents, which may be interfaced to your internal systems, along with linkage to the specific provision in question. Finally it provides FCA Handbook updates and UK regulatory news, powered by Corlytics Red, in a seamless manner. All of this is completed within a structured and auditable process so that compliance management becomes less fraught.
Why incorporate Governor Reg: FCA into your compliance process?
- Work with a live version of the FCA Handbook as appears on the FCA website
- Receive regulatory updates directly from the regulator according to your specific business activity, including all the topic information
- Receive emails alerting you to specific regulation changes and directing you to these changes in the FCA Handbook
- Make Regulations Actionable by providing compliance teams with a view of individual regulations allowing them to create assessments, assign tasks and attach relevant files/ links that demonstrate your compliance to the regulation
- Hold an ongoing history/audit trail of your data alongside relevant regulations
- Produce management level reports outlining how compliant your institution is – including highlighting where your firm falls short
- In the event of an audit or FCA inspection, have clear evidence within the FCA format of what your firm has done to be compliant
- Receive FCA news feeds and releases as they happen via our partnership with Corlytics
To see the GovernorReg: FCA in action