Governor Software are pleased to announce that the team will be at RiskMinds International in Amsterdam this coming December. This year RiskMinds will be celebrating its' 25 Anniversary and the Governor team are looking forward to meeting with the 650+ CROs, regulators, academics and experts who attend this event each year. Governor Software will have its stand at the show, next door to PWC and look forward to meeting delegates and speakers alike.
Download this complimentary webinar and hear Richard Pike, CEO, Governor Software join
- Nicolette Martin, Head of Compliance, Operations and Technology, Citi
- Sabeena Liconte, Chief Legal & Chief Compliance Officer, Bank of China (BOC) International (USA) Holdings Inc
- Alex Beigelman, Former Head of Technology & Cyber Security Risk, JP Morgan
to discuss how they achieve risk oversigh, meet regulatory requirements and manage third party risk
Over the course of the webinar hear panelists discuss how they are dealing with and overcoming current industry challenges including:
- Achieving third party risk compliance
- GDPR and Board level oversight
- Effective management of cyber securities and third party risk
- Onboarding & due diligence including the technology and operational risks
At JWG RegTech a demo was shown reviewing the work the JWG RegTech Council are doing. The group has deconstructed a section of Mifid that focuses on Stage 1 & 2 of the RTC future state proposal, and using the power of JWG RegDelta and Governor Software, they defined the main terms within the regulation and mapped the obligations to an example bank process & team.
At GARP NYC, Govenor Software presented and interactive Case Studay alongside KBC on Risk Appetite, Regulatory Risk & ERM.
At this event Governor Software presented on Linking business objectives & strategy to Risk for better operational risk management, discussing:
- Putting risk in context
- Allocation of risk and responsibility
- Aggregation of measurements
- Risk reporting and oversight
Richard Pike, CEO, Governor Software presented on Risk Oversight: Challenges and a New Approach, including:
- Risk Oversight Approaches
- Current risk oversight challenges for FIs
- A New approach to oversight
- Practical guide and case study
Click here for a copy of the presentation
Richard Pike, CEO, Governor Software, chaired the Operational Risk stream on day one and presented in the "Innovation in Risk Stream" providing insight into Risk Oversight: Challenges and a New Approach, on day two.
Click on the link to download the presentation.
CastleHill and Governor Software invited industry specialists to join them for a drink and a bite to eat on 12 September, 2018, in NYC, to find out how risk and compliance executives can help their senior managers to achieve their goal leveraging the power of RSA Archer & Governor Software..
Governor Software were pleased to take part in the Infoline Senior Managers & Certification Regime Conference in London, this conference was followed by a one-day workshop on Becoming SM&CR Compliant that was run by Governor Software in conjunction with Trailight.
Governor Software once again be exhibited and spoke at this annual event in New York in October.
Richard Pike, CEO, Governor Software, spoke alongside Sasu Sihvonen, Head of Business Risk, Nordea, discussing "How Enterprise Risk Management is Helping Management to achieve oversight across the institution" both sharing their individual experiences and perspectives.